Initial land identification, acquisition and surveying
– including landowner referencing and permitting for seismic acquisitions, wellsite lease agreements, land purchases, pipeline routes and wayleave agreements as well as storage authorisation consents.
Planning and permitting services
– including liaising with relevant local planning authorities for seismic acquisitions (permitted development) and petroleum exploration and development under the Town and Country Planning and the Environment Agency on permitting issues.
– Providing cost analysis of wellsite construction works, site designs and tender management. In addition we provide management and supervision of construction projects.
Drilling & Well Testing
– A comprehensive service to support procurement, mobilisation, site management and demobilisation of drilling and well testing operations, including all statutory safety and environmental monitoring and reporting.
– once the viability of the project has been determined by the well test, we will develop and submit the planning application for a full production site along with a field development plan (FDP), which will be submitted to the Oil and Gas Authority (OGA). We will also undertake all statutory safety, permitting and reporting requirements.
– at the end of the life cycle of the development, the well(s) will be decommissioned (abandoned) in accordance with current legislation and industry guidance. The wellsite will be restored to a condition as close as is practicable to its pre-development state and subject to aftercare monitoring and maintenance.